Filesender

Tom Scavo trscavo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 07:50:33 EDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:37 PM, David Bantz <dabantz at alaska.edu> wrote:
> Our IdP explicitly releases the following attributes (in addition to
> transient ID released to anyone) to the FileSender entity ID:
>  ePPN, eduPersonScopedAffiliation, displayName, givenName, sn, and mail
>
> But upon successful federated authN at my IdP, the FileSender service
> replies:
> Your Identity Provider is not providing the required attributes. Contact
> your Administrator
>
> The same release policy (OR’d) works for GENI also in the R&S category.

David, it looks like you're configuring your IdP for R&S, which would
be great :-)

If you post your attribute release policy here, we can help you debug
it. I assume you're following these instructions:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/BoOVAQ

Otherwise send email to the technical contact in FileSender metadata:

https://incommon.org/federation/info/entity.html?entityID=https%3A%2F%2Ffilesender.internet2.edu%2Fshibboleth

Please copy me @ internet2.edu and I'll see if we can push this along.

> What have I missed?

Hard to say without seeing your attribute release policy. You might
try testing your IdP with CILogon:

https://cilogon.org/secure/testidp/

Hope this helps,

Tom