Subject in AuthnRequest

Jurgen Van Oosterwijck jurgen.vanoosterwijck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 06:06:40 EDT 2013

Dear all,

We have a requirement to include a Subject containing the already
authenticated to partner IdP’s where he can then authenticate and add a new
remote user to his federated identity. The partner should then respond with
an Assertion containing a list of remote user attributes which are then
linked on the SP site to the locally authenticated user.****

**I have not been able to generate such a request from a Shibboleth SP to a
Shibboleth IdP, and I have not found any documentation or reference to such
an AuthnRequest in the Shibboleth documentation or in the mailing list?

**

**Therefore I am wondering, is it possible to do this using Shibboleth and
if so, could someone maybe point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Jurgen