No login context WARNING

Nate Klingenstein ndk at internet2.edu
Mon Dec 2 13:48:51 EST 2013

Nubli,

You'll get that error if a user accesses the authentication mechanism directly without coming in with an authentication request first.  That may happen if, for example, the user bookmarks a login page.  There's not much that you can do about it as an administrator other than user education and good error messaging to the users.

Thanks,
Nate.

On Dec 2, 2013, at 11:36 AM, "Kasa, Nubli" <mmohdkas at iu.edu<mailto:mmohdkas at iu.edu>>