Chrome v Kerberos

Timo Tunturi timo.tunturi at aalto.fi
Mon May 21 08:33:08 BST 2012

On 5/21/12 10:01 AM, Aaron Roots wrote:
> Maybe no one uses Chrome with OSX or Linux – except for my boss :)

FWIW I never got Linux or OSX to negotiate successfully with our IdP,
either. It's been a while (1,5 years or so) since I tried and didn't dig
in very deep since Chrome is not a supported browser in our environment,
anyway.

The other platform/browser -combos did and do work. The only somewhat
time-consuming work was configuring the browsers centrally and avoiding
the IE basic-authish pop-up for improperly configured browsers.

--
Timo Tunturi, Aalto University IT