Basic question re configuration of Embedded Discovery Service

Keith Hazelton hazelton at doit.wisc.edu
Fri Aug 24 11:10:48 EDT 2012

I'm running a Shib 2.4.3 SP on CentOS.  I just installed the embedded discovery service with
yum install shibboleth-embedded-ds

Then copied the shibboleth-ds files to my Shib-protected directory, created a simple two-entity JSON formatted discovery feed file, discoData.  I'm at the stage of editing
idpselect_config.js
to set the value for this.dataSource

My question is simple:  Where do I put that discoData file so that it will be found.
/etc/shibboleth2.xml includes this snippet:

            <!-- JSON feed of discovery information. -->
            <Handler type="DiscoveryFeed" Location="/DiscoFeed"/>

What location in my local file system corresponds to "/DiscoFeed"?

          Told you it was a basic question,   --Keith