getting error: Resolved attribute eppn containing 0 values

Leonard Kroll Leonard.Kroll at umb.edu
Tue Sep 27 16:29:14 BST 2011

I am getting errors on the resolved attribute where it contains 0
values?
Can someone clue me in as to what this error means and what is causing
it.
 I am reading the data from MicroSoft LDAP.

11:18:03.028 - DEBUG
[edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.attribute.resolver.provider.
ShibbolethAttributeResolver:336] - Resolved attribute eppn containing 0
values
11:18:03.028 - DEBUG
[edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.attribute.resolver.provider.
ShibbolethAttributeResolver:314] - Resolving attribute
eduPersonAffiliation for principal leonard.kroll at umb.edu
11:18:03.029 - DEBUG
[edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.attribute.resolver.provider.
ShibbolethAttributeResolver:336] - Resolved attribute
eduPersonAffiliation containing 0 values
11:18:03.029 - DEBUG
[edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.attribute.resolver.provider.
ShibbolethAttributeResolver:314] - Resolving attribute email for
principal leonard.kroll at umb.edu
11:18:03.029 - DEBUG
[edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.attribute.resolver.provider.
ShibbolethAttributeResolver:336] - Resolved attribute email containing 0
values

Leonard Kroll
UNIX / GIS Administrator
Univ. Massachusetts Boston