Shibboleth setup.. So close but can use some help..

Terry Soucy terry.soucy at unb.ca
Fri Sep 23 18:01:39 BST 2011

Hi Juan,

We just completed our IdP setup to auth against our CAS server (instead
of ldap).  All information was grabbed from the following URL ..

https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/Shibboleth-CAS+Integration

The only thing they left out (I thought it was obvious, but you never
know) was that you have to comment out the standard UsernamePassword
login handler, since you'll be using the RemoteUser handler supplied in
the documentation.

Terry

--
Terry Soucy, Systems Analyst             Integrated Technology Services
University of New Brunswick, Fredericton Campus  http://www.unbf.ca/its