Since when is a container restart required to refresh DS Metadata?

Rod Widdowson rdw at steadingsoftware.com
Fri Sep 16 05:56:54 BST 2011

There have been issues with the speediness of metadata reload in earlier versions of the DS.

I believe that the current version (1.1.2) uses a version of OpenSAML which had some issues in this area which are now fixed.  In
the next few days 1.1.3 will appear.  This uses the latest version of OpenSAML and so many reload issues will be fixed.

Rod