GÉANT OIDC -plugin first and hopefully last beta

Janne Lauros janne.lauros at csc.fi
Tue Nov 13 04:00:28 EST 2018

Hello,

The fourth tagged version of GÉANT Shibboleth OIDC plugin has just been created to the following repository:

https://github.com/CSCfi/shibboleth-idp-oidc-extension/releases/tag/v0.8.0b

The release notes contain documentation for installation and supported features. This fourth release is something that is hopefully our first and last release classified as beta. What we will focus on next is getting the openid connect certification, improving unit testing coverage and clearing out our todo - list to get a real production grade release out.

This beta release requires Shibboleth 3.4+. This is the first release that may be installed on top of existing Shibboleth IdP installation by following the instructions on https://github.com/CSCfi/shibboleth-idp-oidc-extension/wiki/Installing-from-archive

We are following this list for any support requests or feedback. When you encounter a bug or have a request for feature you may also enter it to GitHub project as an issue.

BR,
Janne & Henri.