Bomgar/BeyondTrust relying party?

Paul Engle pengle at rice.edu
Mon Oct 17 14:10:05 UTC 2022

We're also not doing anything special for Bomgar with our standard
persistent NameID. The only gotcha I ever recall encountering was when we
were accidentally releasing duplicate attributes with different names but
the same friendlyName. Bomgar really didn't like that. No one else seemed
to have a problem with it. Nevertheless, I fixed it so the duplicate
attributes weren't being released, and it started to work again.

--
Paul Engle
IAM Architect