getting desired value into nameID

Wessel, Keith kwessel at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 6 23:36:24 UTC 2022

So, why can’t you just put the eppn in the name ID with an email address format? Since that’s an allowed format and they want the eppn as the value, just add eppn to the list of attributes allowed to populate the attribute sourced name ID that has a format of emailAddress and release eppn to the service. Or am I missing something here?

Keith