IDP3/4 migration : Could not find class file for introspecting configuration annotations

spfma.tech at e.mail.fr spfma.tech at e.mail.fr
Tue Oct 4 15:09:57 UTC 2022

Hi,   At IDP4 startup, I get several debug messages like this one :   [main] DEBUG org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassUtils - Could not find class file for introspecting configuration annotations: %{idp.storage.StorageService:org.opensaml.st
orage.impl.MemoryStorageService}
java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [%{idp/storage/StorageService:org/opensaml/storage/impl/MemoryStorageService}.class] cannot be opened because it does not exist   I was not able to find any configuration file mentioning "idp.storage.StorageService" for an example, except in "old" direcoty resulting from the migration.   How can I get rid of them ?   Regards