Shibboleth IdP 4.1.4 load testing

Mathew, Sunil smathew at hbs.edu
Fri May 6 12:57:31 UTC 2022

Hi,

QA is trying to load test Shibboleth IdP 4.1.4 instance in AWS and running into the following issue.

Shib_sso_RelayStateandSAMLResponse.html is the html we get back as a response from Bluera.
Shib_sso_Request_Body.html is the request body that we send (after pulling the data from the response).
Shib_sso_Binding_Exception.html is the exception returned.

It’s complaining about not being able to decode Base64.

Are we not sending the data correctly? Can you please suggest a way to load test the IdP instance.

Regards,
Sunil