Globalprotect and Shibboleth

Steve Herrera sherrera at fsmail.bradley.edu
Thu Jun 9 16:19:11 UTC 2022

Thank you for that response and for including the options. We also thought
of options 1 and 2 and knew it would be painful. We also use openssl a lot.
We actually built our own CA for campus usage with openssl and pushed out
the root certificate with GPO so clients machines trust the certificate.
This is only used for internal use.  I did not know about option 3. That
will be something I will be looking into. I had heard about the Global
Protect client issue with 5.2.8 on this forum. So I will definitely have to
let our service desk know. Hopefully PA gets it figured out soon.

Thank you

Steve Herrera
Information Security
Bradley University