Shibboleth SP not able to get eppn value from Duo SSO

Cathy Scott cathystill at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 22:23:17 UTC 2022

Apologies for the imprecise wording. I'm attempting to get a unique value
that aligns with the "username" field values in the application. The
username value is the part before the @ of userPrincipalName. Duo SSO has
preconfigured attributes email address, username, firstname, lastname and
display name. And no way to do a transform (as in ADFS). Can you offer a
suggestion on how to achieve this?