Metadata reloading every 15 minutes after 4.1.5 upgrade

Robert Hardy (r.hardy) r.hardy at yorksj.ac.uk
Thu Feb 17 16:18:57 UTC 2022

I have an apology to make, Scott - you were right when you suggested a script might be to blame.

We'd had some Shibboleth outages, so put a process in place which used the output of status.bat to try to determine whether the service was still responding. This output is slightly different in v. 4 to v. 3, so the regex it uses was not matching, and it was restarting the service, every 15 minutes. I'd forgotten about this.

Thanks for your support, and sorry to trouble you for nothing.

Rob.