rpm repo sp

Rachid MONIR r.monir at hotmail.fr
Fri Aug 5 16:46:28 UTC 2022

Hello,

I've a couple of questions about rpm repos for shibboleth sp.
I'm curently using download.opensuse.org repo .do i have to update with shibboleth.net repo?

I've tried to add a Yum repository
file genrated for REHL 8 in /etc/yum.repos.d/
################
[shibboleth]
name=Shibboleth (CentOS_8)
# Please report any problems to https://shibboleth.atlassian.net/jira
type=rpm-md
mirrorlist=https://shibboleth.net/cgi-bin/mirrorlist.cgi/CentOS_8
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=https://shibboleth.net/downloads/service-provider/RPMS/repomd.xml.key
        https://shibboleth.net/downloads/service-provider/RPMS/cantor.repomd.xml.key
enabled=1
######################

I've downloded repomd.xml.key
wget https://shibboleth.net/downloads/service-provider/RPMS/repomd.xml.key

I've imported the key
rpm --import repomd.xml.key

I've enabled the repo
yum-config-manager --enable shibboleth

But i get this error when doing à yum update:

Shibboleth (CentOS_8)                                                                                                        0.0  B/s |   0  B     00:01
Errors during downloading metadata for repository 'shibboleth':
  - Curl error (60): SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK for https://shibboleth.net/cgi-bin/mirrorlist.cgi/CentOS_8 [SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate]
Erreur : Échec du téléchargement des métadonnées pour le dépôt « shibboleth » : Cannot prepare internal mirrorlist: Curl error (60): SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK for https://shibboleth.net/cgi-bin/mirrorlist.cgi/CentOS_8 [SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate]

Could you please help ?

Thanks!