Supporting change of IP address during Shibboleth sessions

Max Spicer max.spicer at york.ac.uk
Thu Apr 7 09:33:05 UTC 2022

Thanks for the information, Scott, and apologies for my delayed response.

I wonder, with `Idp.session.consistentAddress = false` will Shibboleth log
when it sees a user change IP? Our test system does not seem to but I may
not have the right logging enabled.

If the code does not do this, would implementing an
idp.session.consistentAddressCondition that logs and always returns true be
a reasonable way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Max Spicer

--