eduPersonTargetedID and transcoder rules
cantor.2 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 5 21:58:31 UTC 2022
On 4/5/22, 5:49 PM, "users on behalf of Wessel, Keith via users" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of users at shibboleth.net> wrote:
> With encoder = false, it shows up in aacli.sh's JSON output, but not when I include the --saml2 switch. This, I
> believe, is expected since it's being told to release it but can't encode it.
> With decoder = false, it doesn't show up for either the default json output or the saml2 output of aacli.
That might be specific to aacli, I didn't check that. I tested an actual SAML flow. The CLI's JSON output probably has limitations, though I wouldn't expect the --saml2 switch to result in different output. I would have to mock up something more extensive to check that.
More information about the users