Attempting to use 'resourceScript' to see if a second factor is needed

Jeff Chapin jeff.chapin at uni.edu
Thu Sep 23 21:01:47 UTC 2021

I cannot believe I overlooked testing that -- but it results in the path
being "net/shibboleth/idp/flows/authn/file://checkSecondFactor.js"

Jeff

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 3:07 PM Rod Widdowson <rdw at steadingsoftware.com>
wrote:

> > c:resource="checkSecondFactor.js"
>
> As a SWAG.  c:resource=”file://opt/idp/conf/checkSecondFactor.js”
>
> Or some such.  In 4.1 a lot of the resource loading happens through the
> classpath by default it looks as though if you do not specify the
> “protocol” then it tried to resolve what you specify soley as a classpath
> resource when you want it to be  filesystem resource.
>
> I think that there is more to it than this, but this might get you going.
>
> Rod
>
> --
> For Consortium Member technical support, see
> https://shibboleth.atlassian.net/wiki/x/ZYEpPw

Jeff Chapin,

Panther eSports Adviser
Assistant Systems/Applications Administrator
ITS-IS, University of Northern Iowa
Phone: 319-273-3162 Email: Jeff.Chapin at uni.edu