Ex: Re: SubjectDataConnector exportAttributes

Paul Henson henson at signet.id
Fri Oct 1 22:53:34 UTC 2021

On 10/1/2021 5:20 AM, Cantor, Scott wrote:

> The "all" option caused problems so it's not going to be kept around
> and isn't documented. Use a script I and suppose you could end up in
> the same place.

Ah, ok; so instead of using the SubjectDataConnector directly, use a
ScriptedDataConnector, and just loop through the subjects array and pull
out the IdPAttributePrincipal objects from them and then the
IdPAttribute objects in them and return them.

This kind of sounds like exactly what the undocumented "all" option
would do? What problems does it cause in the subject data connector that
would not be problems when the same operations were done manually in the
script?

Thanks…

--
Signet - The Art of Access