MDDriven overrides for defaultAuthenticationMethods

Andrew Jason Morgan morgan at oregonstate.edu
Thu Nov 25 01:46:32 UTC 2021

I think I can answer my own question...  The only flow I have enabled (idp.authn.flows=MFA) is the MFA flow.  If a request specifies an accRef not in its list of supportedPrincipals, it should return a SAML error.  If a request does not specify an accRef, the MFA flow will run and one of the accRefs will return depending whether Duo was performed or not.

There should be no practical effect if I remove the defaultAuthenticationMethods setting.

Do I have that correct?  🙂

Andy