Change responderId of IdP by apache vhost

Peter Schober peter.schober at univie.ac.at
Tue Jun 8 14:51:27 UTC 2021

* Bergmann, Clemens <clemens.bergmann at tu-darmstadt.de> [2021-06-08 16:42]:
> A much cleaner option would be to set the responderId based on the
> apache vhost the request is coming from. That would allow the SPs to
> switch my entityID whenever they are ready.

You mean change the responderId based on value of the "Host" HTTP
Requested Header the IDP's web server recieved? I.e., you have the IDP
available by two difference host names (aka name-based virtual
hosting) and would like to trigger a different responderId based on a
specific host name being used when accessing the IDP?

-peter