Sending the SAMLReply/Assertion

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Tue Jul 13 12:21:53 UTC 2021

On 7/13/21, 5:05 AM, "users on behalf of Jan Vilhuber" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of JVilhuber at absolute.com> wrote:

>    Or am I thinking about this wrong?

No, but I don't know what it is you expect. If you want to get that kind of detail anytime soon, then you're going to have to run a number of message categories on DEBUG at this point.

Bear in mind that the SP has about 1000% more logging then it seems every vendor I work with has. Their approach to anything is to set deadlines, send emails, and just do what they want, usually the wrong thing for the wrong reason.

I respect the fact that you're trying to do better but the bar is super low here.