IIS Module Intermittently Failing to Query Daemon over a TCPListener for Session Information

Nate Klingenstein ndk at signet.id
Fri Jul 9 15:34:18 UTC 2021

> That's simply controlled in the usual way, the SP sets all its cookies with secure if you tell it you, which obviously is the normal way it should work.

This configuration has been carried forward for a long time and has an old cookieProps string, so that comports perfectly with what we're seeing.

> Basically unless you deliberately turn off the secure flag, there's no reason it should be a problem apart from the broken client thing.

Excellent, thanks for the confirmation.  I'll see if we can pursue this approach.  Thanks again for everything.

--------
Signet, Inc.
The Art of Access ®

https://www.signet.id