How to configure single logout redirect

egobrc at gmail.com egobrc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 15:42:01 UTC 2021

Hi everybody, I am trying to understand how the SingleLogoutService
works with Http-redirect option
(https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SP3/SAML+2.0+SingleLogoutService
) .

That wiki page states that: If the message is a response, then the SP
completes the logout operation by redirecting to the browser to a
location preserved by relay state, if any, or the globalLogout
template is displayed.

My question is: is it possible to configure the final redirect
location? E.g. pointing the user to a login page? I did not understand
the statement "redirecting to the browser to a location preserved by
relay state, if any".

Thanks