Force a fixe value for a Mapped AttributeDefinition (DocuSign AccountID)

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 28 21:46:06 UTC 2021

On 1/28/21, 4:35 PM, "users on behalf of Jehan PROCACCIA" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of jehan.procaccia at tem-tsp.eu> wrote:

>    anyway, I'am still having a hard time to create the static attribute for the DS accountID I need , here's how I defined it

I don't know what you're looking at, but you can't have encoders defined in a data connector. None of our examples should do that, and none of the reference material should say that you can do that.

Custom attributes don't have pre-existing transcoding rules so you have to either create a custom transcoding rule if you want to avoid a SimpleAttributeDefinition, or add a SimpleAttributeDefinition on top to use an AttributeEncoder.