attribute-map.xml changes not visible in apache

David Balažic David.Balazic at comtrade.com
Thu Feb 11 14:25:05 UTC 2021

Cantor, Scott wrote:
> On 2/8/21, 3:47 PM, "users on behalf of David Balažic" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of David.Balazic at comtrade.com> wrote:
>
> >    So it is probably getting lost in the apache part?
>
> Or you're looking for the wrong header name, which is why I said to check it with an env dump script.

I looked at the attribute list in the shibboleth session page and on the wire.
The list matches, except the mentioned attribute*, which is missing in in the forwarded HTTP stream. There is no other header with different name containing the missing value.

* and a few others

Turned out, "somebody" put a few "RequestHeader unset header_name"  directives into the apache config and that "deleted" those headers.

Case closed.

Regards,
David