Logout notifications always red X (failed)

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 11 21:35:10 UTC 2021

On 8/11/21, 5:20 PM, "users on behalf of Petr Hroudný" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of petr.hroudny at gmail.com> wrote:

>    That would mean, that only the logout status webpage is for some reason unable to fetch correct status and
 > always prints red X.

Nothing else I can suggest. It works in general to the extent it ever works, which is rarely in practice of course.

The reporting is very difficult to debug but a look at a javascript console might reveal an incompatibility of some kind.

Getting a peek at the HTML coming back in the frames is the only other way to really gauge what might be happening.