SAML Proxying - KB article referencing files that don't exist in a clean install of v4.1.4

Anthony K ak.shib at anroet.com
Wed Aug 4 20:37:58 UTC 2021

On 4/8/21 10:22 pm, Cantor, Scott wrote:
> On 8/4/21, 8:05 AM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 at osu.edu> wrote:
>
>>     Basically, I don't have any idea what you're referring to. If there's an error in the docs, add a comment or file
>> a bug against it and I'll fix it.
>
> I do see a number of 4.0-isms in the documentation that need to be improved, and some references to files that don't exist now, so I will clean it up today. It will take a bit of time as I have to add in the tabs to separate the two branches and do a fair bit of editing.
>
>      -- Scott

Hi Scott.

Yes, I believe the issues are mainly to do with the differences between 4.0 and 4.1 where there are files that are required for 4.0 that are no longer required in 4.1 as you've moved them to properties.  All in all, it took about a week (most of that time spent reading the docs) to get it going.

Cheers,
ak.