Jetty refuses to start

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 29 15:14:11 UTC 2021

>    JETTY_START_TIMEOUT   =  60

Maybe something there is causing it to force a shutdown because it takes too long? I don't have any special settings so maybe that's the default. Mine starts in like 5 seconds pretty much to full operation now that I have MDQ in place, so never seen anything of that sort but I didn't know there wss a timeout.

No idea really, assuming it's not disk space or something.

When I have issues, Jetty usually stays up but the connectors themselves don't get started properly and won't respond.