[External] Re: Error: Assertion contains an unacceptable AudienceRestriction

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 30 15:33:44 UTC 2020

On 10/30/20, 11:10 AM, "users on behalf of Andrea Giammaria via users" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of users at shibboleth.net> wrote:

>  I'm clearly not a shibboleth guru since I discovered it just some months ago but I found that this configuration well suits
> my needs since it's easy to understand and to maintain. Should I be concerned for something?

The person you hand this to at some future point will have no idea how to deal with it because overrides are a total mystery to anybody starting out.

If you just want to vhost and establish unique entityIDs per vhost, the entityIDSelf setting applied to the vhost will auto-assign the entityID without needing an override.