SubjectDataConnector questions and NPE

Nate Klingenstein ndk at signet.id
Mon Oct 12 15:48:28 UTC 2020

> Trust me, that's something else in your environment, the XML alone is not enough to cause any sort of crash for me, and actually crashing the JVM would be unheard of.

I'd believe it since there were some JVM options that I pilfered from Peter's Univie documentation, but for what it's worth, removing the exportAttributes attribute from the DataConnector also seems to prevent any sort of crash from occurring even while leaving the DataConnector uncommented.

I've just abandoned the DataConnector idea entirely and I'm trying to get an AttributeEncoder properly attached to a SubjectDerivedAttribute now and having all kinds of fun.