Kerberos SPNEGO

BÖSCH Christian boesch at fhv.at
Fri May 8 06:40:02 UTC 2020

On 07.05.20, 17:28 , "users on behalf of Daniel Lutz" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of daniel.lutz at switch.ch> wrote:

    Cantor, Scott schrieb/wrote (07.05.20 16:49):
    > No braces. Using braces turns it into a Spring property expression.

Ok, thanks.
But now there's another error:

Caused by: com.unboundid.ldap.sdk.LDAPSearchException: Unable to parse string '(|(eduPersonPrincipalName=xy at AD.ABC.NET)(uid=$krb_principalname.get(0)))' as an LDAP filter because it contains an unexpected opening parenthesis at position 69.

Looks like that the unboundId library doesn't like the "(" from .get(0) ?

Christian

    This was a bug in the documentation (initially created by me).

    I've just fixed this in the documentation in the wiki.

      Daniel