XML Parsing Error: prefix not bound to a namespace

Lohr, Donald lohrda at jmu.edu
Thu May 7 02:26:05 UTC 2020

Yes dummy is it-federation-dev. I was trying to not disclose that real name.

So lets say I can find this corruption or hidden character, how do I
correct the IdP metadata?

The idp.home/metadata/idp-metadata.xml file, in the <EntityDescriptor
line has double space looking characters where the same line in my
production Idp idp.home/metadata file only has on space looking character.

Thanks,
Don

--
D o n a l d   L o h r