Release date for 3.1.0

Paul Brears pbrears at rm.com
Tue Mar 10 10:37:30 EDT 2020

> I would have to look at it. The code may be assuming it's operating
> administratively if it doesn't see the cookie, and that might be
> fixable, but since that wouldn't happen until 3.1 it's moot anyway.

>Filed as SSPCPP-891, I'll add an option to perform the notify step regardless. It was designed around the concept of an admin logout, but that's never been supported enough to hobble functionality for.

It would be good to understand roughly how far 3.1.0 is away? (days/weeks/months?)
We'd be happy to help test any pre-release builds with the fix.

Paul
This message is confidential and should not be copied or disclosed to anyone. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of RM. RM accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses and it is your responsibility to ensure that this email and any attachments are free of viruses when you receive it. You may use and apply this email and the information contained in it for the intended purpose only and RM shall not be liable in any way in respect of use for any other purpose. In respect of all other matters, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, RM disclaims all responsibility and liability for the contents of this email (including any attachments). Please note that RM may intercept incoming and outgoing email communications.

RM Education Ltd (Reg. No: 01148594) is a company registered in England and Wales with its registered office at 142B Park Drive, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 4SE; VAT No: GB 630 8236 56.