shibboleth-embedded-ds added to CentOS 8 Repo?

Andy Fleming afleming at kanren.net
Fri Jun 26 13:44:25 UTC 2020

Thanks Scott.

I have a bunch of old Scientific Linux 6 boxes I never switched to
CentOS 7 because honestly they were working fine meeting needs and we
are a very small shop.  (Some complex delicate apps we don't want to
touch unless we have to, to others like DNS Resolvers authoritative
DNS hosting.)  So now I'm getting those services on CentOS 6 rebuilt
on CentOS 8 before support goes away for EL6 in Nov 2020.

--
Andy Fleming
Systems Engineer
E-mail: afleming at kanren.net