shibboleth Idp attributes with vendor SP using Samly

Jehan PROCACCIA jehan.procaccia at tem-tsp.eu
Wed Jul 15 15:28:33 UTC 2020

Hello

thank you for those precious advices and link
the remote party finnaly manage to get our mail attribute (called email on their side !)
so then, everything  was fine with that "old" idp v3.3.1,
Now I move to idp v 4.0.1 , unfortunatly now it fails again on their side , before attributes exchange, at the SSO stage, with certificate check :-(
The issue they see is "cert_not_accepted".
indeed , we miss logs and detail information from the remote party, but I cannot get them directly and I have to reverse engineer/guess what could be wrong on both sides .
I compared my IDP configurations from v3.3.1 to v4.0.1 , they don't seem to change a lot exept from the size of the x509 cert "signing" which is "bigger" in latest version .
this cert was auto-generated when I ran the initial install.sh script,
could there be compatibility issue in term of size of certs ?
is there a way to check the keysize used by the install script ?

thanks .