Discover Service - where not the national federation

Joshua Brodie josbrodie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:35:24 EST 2020

We have to set up discovery service(s), where the services do not wish to
be in national federations.

There are clusters of 4 services - each with different list of allowed IdPs
(also some do not wish to list on national federation).

The 4 services cannot host the EDS as hosted vendor services.

Here is what I thought in the train ride to work:

1- Installed EDS on a stand-alone node (i.e. no SP)
2- Have differing lists of IdPs based on which services redirected to it.

Does the above work? Or come any where close?

TL;DR: I require to run Discover Service outside of the national
federation. Where do I get an off the shelf DS?