Information to be Provided to Service - message

Lohr, Donald lohrda at jmu.edu
Fri Jan 17 14:48:00 EST 2020

We have a sandbox IdP we use for SP config/development purposes and have
configured that IdP to support an on-prem SP and right after a
successful auth, the following message displays in the browser:

You are about to access the service:
demo.jmu.edu

Information to be Provided to Service
cn     smithxx

The information above would be shared with the service if you proceed.
Do you agree to release this information to the service every time you
access it?
Select an information release consent duration:

Ask me again at next login

     I agree to send my information this time.

Ask me again if information to be provided to this service changes

     I agree that the same information will be sent automatically to
this service in the future.

Do not ask me again

     I agree that all of my information will be released to any service.

This setting can be revoked at any time with the checkbox on the login page.

How do we prevent this?

Thanks,

--
D o n a l d   L o h r