SAMLtest apparently down right now

Nate Klingenstein ndk at signet.id
Tue Feb 18 14:20:19 EST 2020

Okay, everything is working.  Tomcat crashed for whatever gratuitous reason; I'm going to go looking through the logs.  For now, feel free to use SAMLtest like you always have.

I really appreciate everyone's support and notification.  I'm sorry it took a little while to get it fixed.  Please let me know immediately if you have any problems.

Take care,

Nate.

--------

The Art of Access ®