How do I redirect to a specific page of SP after a successful IdP initiated login

Abhishek Chouksey abhishekchouksey10 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:41:57 UTC 2020

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I can redirect a user to a specific page
after SSO using relayState parameter or target parameter. What config
changes are required at shibboleth side to do so.

I am using this as my test client to test SSO and provided target parameter
and relyParty parameter(Landing page url) but still I am getting redirect
to default page

<center>

<form action="http://<example.com>/idp/profile/SAML2/Unsolicited/SSO"
method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="an" value="testClient"/>

Enter username : <input name="userId" value="SDWAN-M2-Mix-FGTs at moralito.com"
size="31"/><br>

Role type   : <input  name="role" value="customer_admin" size="31" /><br>
<input type="hidden" name="providerId" value="xyz.com"/>

<input type="hidden" name="target" value="abc.com"/>

<input type="hidden" name="RelayState" value="abc.com"/>

Request</button>

</form>
</center>