Deprocated elements in data connectors in V4

Wessel, Keith kwessel at illinois.edu
Thu Dec 10 04:07:58 UTC 2020

Thanks, Scott. I'd suggest possibly a more slightly useful warning if the framework you've built for these deprecation warnings supports it. Even if it's to suggest seeing the documentation for details. To simply say there's no replacement is, in the case of the read timeout and connection timeout, not actually the case. Would it help for me to file an issue on this, or is it not worth it?

Keith