Shibboleth 4 IDP: assign attribute resolver to specific flow

Moritz Reichelt MReichelt at viosys.com
Wed Dec 9 14:12:52 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I have a problem regarding flows and attribute resolvers.

I have two login flows: authn/Password and authn/PasswordLDAP. I want the
Password flow to only use the standard attribute-resolver.xml and the
PasswordLDAP flow should only use attribute-resolver-ldap.xml.

Right now, they both just seem to use the standard attribute-resolver.xml
which is not what I want/need.

How can I achieve that with Shibboleth 4.0.1? I haven't found any
explanations or examples on this in the documentation or anywhere else on
the internet.

Best regards,

Moritz Reichelt