Add signResponses value based on relying party

Nate Klingenstein ndk at signet.id
Thu Aug 27 18:47:26 UTC 2020

Ronish,

You just need a conditional activation for that RP.  Note that allowing totally unsigned responses is basically equivalent to allowing anyone in the universe to impersonate your IdP, so you should also turn signAssertions to "always".  If they can't accept signed assertions nor signed responses, their SP is wide open.

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP4/ActivationConditions#ActivationConditions-SpecificRelyingParties

Take care,
Nate.

--------