Configuring Shibboleth for Zoom

Mike Osterman ostermmg at whitman.edu
Sat Aug 22 02:50:13 UTC 2020

Hi Donald,

We didn't use Shib for it, but rather the SAML IdP in CAS, but we have been
sending eduPersonTargetedID and it's working just fine.

I literally just set up LTI Pro for Canvas last night, and only in our test
Canvas instance, but the SSO seemed to work just fine.

On the LTI Pro front: one piece of advice is to join the EDU-ZOOM listserv
as there's a fair amount of discussion around LTI Pro and configuring it in
an SSO environment.

Good luck!
Mike