Ex: Re: CAS proxy validation failure - Configured TLS trust engine was not used

Paul B. Henson henson at cpp.edu
Mon Aug 17 17:35:26 UTC 2020

Hmm, while I do plan to at some point use a custom client for CAS proxy validation, I haven't done that yet; it should be using the system default one. Also, it works the first time, but then gives that error the second time? Shouldn't it be using the same client both times? Why would it be configured correctly the first time, but incorrectly the second?