AW: IDP3/4 -> read (&write) custom session cookie for authentication

Käfer Thomas thomas.kaefer at fh-campuswien.ac.at
Tue Apr 28 09:21:16 EDT 2020

Hello Scott,

I understand that you can't write specific examples for me for free, sadly I can't offer 2500€ anually for a consortium membership fee.

Do you maybe have a pre-existing example of any (similar) login flow usage that I could infer how to do this from (I'd prefer Java to Javascript-let)..

Also even if I understand the concept of bean injection, I sadly have no idea of how to do this in the Shibboleth context, and again I couldn't find any examples using Google.

Kind regards,
Thomas Käfer