not able to find ScriptedAttribute block

Mak, Steve makst at upenn.edu
Fri Apr 10 08:54:30 EDT 2020

> Could you share details about that limitation?

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/InputDataConnector

*ref	String	This is the identifier of an Data Connector

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/InputAttributeDefinition

*ref	String	This is the identifier of an <AttributeDefintion> plugin

Seems pretty straight forward to me.  If you tell an Attribute to look for an InputDataConnector, it's not going to accept an AttributeDefinition as the ref, only a DataConnector ref.  If that's not the case can we get updated documentation?

Pablo's XML was indicating that the attribute id="foo" was told to find a DataConnector id="bar", but it seemed obvious to me that he defined an AttributeDef instead so he needed an InputAttributeDefinition instead.