ECP + Duo + Docker Enterprise = timeouts

Bickel, David jdbickel at iu.edu
Wed Sep 11 13:37:14 EDT 2019

Good Afternoon Shibboleth Sages,

I am working on setting up the IDP to respond to ECP requests with a second factor through Duo.   I am able to get this working locally on my machine running up docker.  However when I push this out to our Docker Enterprise environment the requests out to Duo appear to be blocked.  I did have to setup traffic to get InCommon metadata using proxyHost & proxyPort.  I am not seeing a way to do something similar for the Duo NonBrowser configuration.  Am I missing something obvious in the documentation?

I greatly appreciate any advice or assistance on this issue.

Thanks,
--David